Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cinco De Mayo

Well I am excited to announce that we will be having a special Dinner for Cinco De Mayo!! We are very excited to spice things up a bit and host a different sort of dinner :) Tucker informed me that the hat doesn't go with Cinco De Mayo, but he still let me have fun with it...










~Menu~

Salade
Capsicums-
Marinated Red Pepper Salade
Or
Chorizo en Sidra-
Chorizo tossed in a Cider Vinagrette

Entrée
Camarón de la Parrila-
Grilled Prawns with an Avacado Tequila Sauce

Plat
Epenadas-
Tucker's very own Puff Pastry stuffed with ham, cheddar, & green olives

Dessert
Hecho en casa Churros con Kahlúa Flan–
Home made Churros with Kahlúa Custard
I'm excited, does any one have a pinata I can borrow!?!!

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

What fun! I will be checking my schedule for sure!

Mom

Tucker said...

I told Jenn it was a Hawaiian Luau hat, but she didn't seem to care. Anyway, I wasn't even posing with the hat on. I just kept trying to take it off and she would take a picture of me in the act.

Gretchen said...

Actually Tucker, that hat is thought of as more of a casual Mexican Sombero so Jenn is right that it goes with Cinco de Mayo.

Doug Mortensen said...

Who cares about the hat? The menu looks great!

Hillary said...

I like the hat, and I think the menu looks great. I wish I could be there!

Terada Family said...

Iwish I could be there too! It looks like you are going to have fun! Adrienne

Hillary said...

How'd the dinner go?